Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Quick Motivation Boost!

Say HELLO to your newest Biggest Loser, the beautiful Danni Allen.



Lost 121 lbs, currently weighing in at an amazing 137 lbs.



Jaw dropping bomb shell.  If this doesn't drive you to the gym, I don't know what will!


Since Jillian Michaels dedicated this as Danni's song, I thought this was the PERFECT meme.



Excuse the horrible lighting... try baking your salmon in the oven covered in cajun seasoning (to add a little kick) for 20 minutes on 350 degrees.  Serve with brown rice and grilled veggies.  Someone once told me, "If eating healthy feels like a punishment you aren't doing it right!"  It's SO true, some of the best foods I've made are healthy!


PLANT BASED DIET!  Grilled zucchini, steamed broccoli, and my "Green Machine" juice for lunch.  DELISH!


Stored the rest of the veggies that I didn't use in the fridge, and made a delicious pasta the next day with no sauce, or butter, just olive oil, pepper, and garlic.  

My latest sweet craving: mango and cantaloupe.  I get at least 2 servings of veggies a day and 1 serving of fruit a day. Remember, it's all about portions!

Finally a recent picture of me taken this morning.  Gaining more and more muscle every day, ab's are getting more defined weekly, and I can still do my cardio daily!  Every other day I switch from the stationary bike to the stair master since I still can't run.  I do each machine for at least an hour and am SURE to ice for 30 minutes when I'm home.  Break free from your barriers!  Make "lemonade" out of any situation.  I didn't stop doing cardio just because I can't run.  It's so easy to make up excuses, but excuses won't help you lose the weight!  Happy Friday my friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment