Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

WELCOME!

Well, this is awkward.

Who can honestly and wholeheartedly admit that you think your body is perfect? Probably not many of you -- I was included in this "you" group.



As of December 1st, 2012 I decided to do something with my body.  I had never been known as "that big girl" or "huge" but I had always never been "in shape".  Yes, there are quotes there for a reason.
I quote these phrases because I feel as if they are taken the wrong way.  Many people misinterpret these sayings in countless ways.  Regardless of the reason behind why you may feel as if you are not in shape, the only thing you can do after that moment of realization is...


CHANGE!

Unhappy with your appearance? Then change it! It truly is that easy.  I had nothing leading up to this epiphany -- it just happened on a normal day taking the MUNI (a method of SF transportation) to work.  I am done with the feeling bad or guilty after eating something consumed with an excessive amount of fat/sugar.  We've all gone past our limit with alcohol, especially in our 20s, and it truly is so damaging on your body -- not to mention how many calories are in those suckers.  I am done with not feeling 100% satisfied with how I look in a bikini.  I am done with it all!

Once you get to that point where you are truly SICK and TIRED of all of that BS is when you can really turn your life around, and make positive changes that only better you, and your body.

I am living proof of this.

Follow me here and see some of the changes I have gone through (and still going through).  They may be right for you, or they may not.  Just here to provide what is helping me through this journey.  Good luck to you all.

PS: Never forget, no matter how big, small, or muscular you may be... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment